The North Stonington Little League will provide an opportunity for children and youth from ages 4 through 12 in our community:
- - To have access to healthy out-of-school recreational activities under good leadership that effectively teach the game of baseball and softball skills in the atmosphere of wholesome community participation.
- - To gain a positive self-image and develop social skills while increasing their physical fitness.
- - To celebrate individual, team and league accomplishments.
- - To participate in activities which instill the values of teamwork, sportsmanship, fair play, leadership, character, courage, loyalty and respect for others.
- - To be inspired with a goal and their lives enriched with a set of values to guide them into adulthood.